Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Theres nothing this guy wouldn't kick off about if it got him attention tbh. I find it amusing though that he seems to think everyone else is oversensitive to stuff while getting annoyed about what he gets annoyed about.

Straight white man sandwich is..stupid obviously

Liam..a lot of my gay mates are saying the same thing. Also that basically companies are using LGBT causes for publicity when in reality they give not a crap, and 'abusing the pink pound' or something like that Their main ire seems to be directed at the likes of primark and their rainbow clothes and pride mind ..there was much kicking off not long ago as apparently prides all just about how much can be made now, rather than anything else..and some friends who have always taken part were going to be charged 40 quid or something for the first time ever..don't remember the full thing but yeah, many were annoyed, and they seem to be the same annoyed here. I do get where they are coming from though, but..if people wanna buy these and raise money for a good cause, I don't really get the issue.
I mean, if they really wanted to give money to charity, they could easily afford to just give it to them, it’s a case of them using a real life struggle for millions of people to capitalise and sell their stock, it’s a cheap marketing ploy with no real substance behind it, but then on the other hand, it’s a sandwhich? So it’s not really that important

At this point, M&S and Piers share something in common, anything for publicity.