CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
The abortion debate is a debate. I happen to think that the "100% no questions asked pro life" approach is pretty abhorrent and totally wrong-headed (in that I don't think some people actually understand the potential harm, at all), but I can concede that it is nonetheless a debate.

Some of the things he's had to say about "Arabs" and Palestine is straight up hate speech. There's no two ways about it. The quote read out at 13m into the video:

"Israeli's like to build - Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage."

"The Palestinian Arab population is rotten to the core"

He said the first quote, then later tried to take it back and say he "only meant Palestinians" (still hate speech) and NOW he's trying to say that he only meant "Hamas leadership"... but if you believe that you'll believe anything. He was quite clear in his choice of words and it's obvious what he meant. HE knows that it's hate speech too which is why he's tried so hard to "take it back" after being called out.

He went to try and clarify but stated he did indeed mean Palestine. 'Just Pals and their allies'

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote