he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

No one panic, Danniella Westbrook & Christopher Maloney have 'confirmed' that the show will back on. I'm sure we all can't wait to watch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...rm-15638412?f1

The pair were due to appear on a celebrity special on Tuesday, which has been pulled off air after the death of a guest.

Monday morning's episode was cancelled and will not be screened as a participant died a week after recording.

ITV have decided to suspend both filming and broadcasting of The Jeremy Kyle Show with immediate effect while they conduct a review.

Former X Factor singer Chris says he has spoken to producers, who have revealed the suspension is only "temporary".

The Jeremy Kyle Show celebrity special, with Daniella Westbrook, has been pulled off air (Image: ITV)

Danniella and Chris expect their episode to air at a later date (Image: ITV)
READ MORE
Jeremy Kyle Show taken off air and suspended as guest dies shortly after recording

Speaking to Mirror Online, Chris said: "It's [a] temporary [suspension]. It will be aired at a later date. I haven't been told the new TX date.

"It's really sad news. I'm not sure of the actual details surrounding it, but my thoughts are with the family at this time."

Giving a further update on Twitter , he said: "Hi guys, just spoken to the producers # ITVJeremyKyle and our celebrity special will be aired at a later date @ westbrookdanni will keep you updated. In the mean time my thoughts are with the family at this time.

Last edited by Nick.; 13-05-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote