IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
****ing horrific.

Pro-lifers are dickheads, if you don't like abortion, don't have one.

I was arguing with a MRA about abortion a few weeks back. He was all 'women are evil, using it as contraception' etc..obviiusly wanted it banned. BUT, when I asked how people would support these kids they don't want, he started banging on about how fathers (as its usually fathers who **** off for whatever reason) should definitely not be made to pay for their childrens upbringing.

He also was goin on about how if the father didn't want a child and the mother did, then the man should bt able to force the woman to get an abortion...

So, he is not pro-life at all, he simply wants to control womens bodies, while having a getout clause for when the woman is forced to have a baby, as god forbid the bloke has to do anything. Horrible and sexist to ask him to support his child (and yes, the other way too, in the rare cases where mothers refuse to pay maintenence..)

The actual prolifers (rather than MRAs posing as them) never ever have an answer when you ask where are all these unwanted kids going to go.
Yep and if these men don't want to pay for a child/or have their child aborted, why aren't they using condoms to prevent that happening, it's so much easier than any other form of contraception?

*yes I realise condoms can break but the vast majority of unwanted pregnancies are due to unprotected sex

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 16-05-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote