View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 03:27 PM #232
Not like us.

Not like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I did some research....I found out that labour and the conservatives have been unable to get us out of Europe after I voted for us to exit....I read that the bremit parties main aim is to get us out....so why wouldn't I vote for them!
Welcome to the far from perfect world of democracy. Do you think labour voters wanted to enter an illegal war with Iraq when Blair was PM?

Everyone with intelligence understands that leaving the EU will hurt our economy for years/decades, so leaving with a deal is the best of a bad set of options, then throw in all the competing wants/issues/agenda's etc and parliament are trying to work it our, not very successfully, admittedly, but that's where we are.

If it was reversed, you'd accuse the remainers of acting like entitled millennials for voting to the extreme when they didn't get what they wanted immediately.

The EU has set deadlines with the PM for us to leave, so voting far right now won't have any affect on that. We saw after the last set of elections how biased media coverage is, when the remain parties cleaned up and the message from that was we must leave, so why not ride it out and see what happens before aligning with fascists?