El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Yeah I enjoyed it, agreed it focused too much on showmances which I dont really like in reality shows.

I do think the female cast was very weak; alotugh maybe it had to do with the fact the more interesting girls like Rebecca and Heaven got evicted early on and we was left Louise (beautiful but boring as sin) and Alex (Nice girl but she had like 2 funny moments are was pretty ignored all season).

Faye was an interesting character but I felt so bad for her, every time she seemed happy in the series, production threw some ****ty twist in to screw her up; throwing her sister in, and I felt production would do anything to have tension between her and Aaron (her mom nominating Aaron)

Saying that I found the males kinda bland apart from Aaron and Anton. Jay was horrendous, Aden was boring, Tom was ignored and never got the hype over Harry tbh.

Plus I never liked the halloween twist as I felt like production made it up as went on, watching the side show even emma fumbled on her words and didnt know what was happening, at the start it seemed like Anton and Jay would have the opportunity to replace themselves with Aaron and Faye but after backlash online they changed it to them picking 2 to go up with them; plus everyone knew they was not evicted anyway.

Overall it was decent season, but like mentioned, too much showmance and the cast bar maybe 3 or 4 was pretty dire.

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote