ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

wasnt the best reunion ever but it was alright.. my little points for each girl:

Silky- unusually quiet during the whole thing, except to throw shade at Ariel.

Yvie - started doing her whole "im the victim here" thing again which was annoying, but IA with the queens that dragged her, her 'reads' and 'tea' were all done in a way to embarrass the other person.

Akeria - was a bit random when everyone started coming for her, reminded me of the Kameron situation in the S10 reunion.

Brooklyn - didnt really have much to say, no surprises her and Vanjie arent still together.. basically said she just wanted to be a hoe.

Vanjie - probably the most vocal throughout the ep. I just like her a lot and she looked very cute.

Shuga - barely spoke except for the try and call out Rajah (I think?) which backfired so she kept her mouth shut the rest of the ep.

Nina - looked amazing, possibly the best shes every looked, just has a nice personality.

Rajah - she makes me scream so much, she really was the comedy of the series the way she threw Ariels wig on the floor

Ariel - had plenty to say, got called out for contradicting her wig drama, im just glad she didnt get a chance to say "NYAAS" again.

Scarlett - still dont like her, she just has a very 'im better than you' personality, and when she said "you can direct that over here" to Rajah

Soju - shes got such a natural charm but shes so awkward lol.

Plastique - didnt really do much, kinda got read for her inconsistent story again but she was probably the best dressed out of them all.

Mercedes - was cute that she had her little moment but that "opulence" thing is so unfunny.. reminds me of when Yuhua tried to drag "ankh" out for months.

Kahanna - seems very bitter and tried to make drama with Mercedes for no real reason.

Honey - hew?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 24-05-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote