¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Pretty dissatisfying reunion for a pretty dissatisfying season.

Honey, Shuga and Kahanna might as well not have shown up. Got zero edit in their favour and thrown on the scrapheap once again.

Vanjie continuing to talk back over the reading challenge was TIRESOME and I am beyond bored of her now. Found her funny at the start when talking about new teeth/filler, though.

I found it interesting that Ru made such a big deal of Silky supposedly coming for Yvie's disability (when she didn't) and not even mentioning the fact that Silky was called 'talentless' which is far worse. In fact, this was a big opportunity for the show to play responsibly and allow for Ru/the other girls to rein in the drama and implore people to stop coming for Silky, because Silky's probably received the most hate of all queens of all time. But no, if anything the show just seemed to allow it and endorse Yvie for the crown, completely ignoring her bulldozer tact and pretentious need to be heard all the time. Truly gearing up for a Sasha 2.0 win, but at least Sasha won two challenges

I thought Ru was also trying to engineer a second Vixen situation with Ra'Jah, talking over her defending herself and trying to orchestrate all of these clips and talking heads of her talking **** about everyone even though Ra'Jah had already admitted she was in a bad place, lashing out, and was grateful that she was able to see that's how she behaves under stress. She apologised a number of times, and yet Ru/Scarlet seemed pressed to make her break. Completely irresponsible when the show is supposedly centred around loving your sisters, forgiving them and being a family or whatever, but hey, VH1.

And then to echo Moniqua's point, they turned on the third blackest queen as well by making A'Keria seem like a snake when all of her points were valid: Plastique DID claim she had no family to support her, when crying on Ru's shoulder, and then the video proved otherwise. Bottom line. She DID lie about Ariel's wigs, too, and Ariel WAS running her mouth and then trying to play the victim.

Soju and Ariel were both embarrassing, completely devoid of wit and entertainment and just absolutely nothing interesting about their drag whatsoever. I screamed when Soju's read went "I can give you tips on how not to fall in front of RuPaul" and A'Keria immediately interjected "...wear flats? "

Came off well: Yvie, Silky, Nina, Vanjie, Mercedes, Scarlet
Neutral: Soju, Honey, Shuga, Ra'Jah, Brooke, Plastique
Came off badly: Kahanna, Ariel, A'Keria (rigga morris, girl, it was rigga morris)

-------

I do wish they'd go back to the old format of a "end-of-season-recap" episode where all of the queens get a fair showing, because Honey Davenport might as well have committed a genocide, she's been edited out of the season with that much fervour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote