Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ok so my thoughts on the series:

-Honestly one of the best reality series I've ever watched Did start to fizzle out towards the end but the start was sooo strong and every ep had me hooked!

Spoiler:

-Rosie is an absolute icon, I'm still FUMING that she was playing the perfect game and literally only got eliminated because dumb ass Vaz & Harrison had to break the rules. Her playing all the guys like fiddles and Vaz getting pressed every ep only for her to reel him back in again <333
-Helen was so enjoyable to watch as well. Surely has to be one of the worst reality tv eliminations losing her, Kevin and Rosie in one ep </3
-Eden grew on me alot Wasn't keen on her at the start when she eliminated Thibaut but she was pretty much the only thing keeping me enjoying the show after Rosie & Helen left!
-Kevin was by far the best male So deluded and yet an iconic disruptor
-THE HANNAH AND SAM DRAMA OMFG That was one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen. HOW did they think they'd be able to scam everyone into pretending to be exes when they were still together Hannah was a scream and honestly I should've hated Sam but I found him quite funny because he was clearly unaware how much of a joke he was coming across
-Paora was pretty legendary too <3 Probably one of the hottest on the island IMO
-Thibault was gone too soon </3 But he had no chance sadly. Lovely guy though, I felt so bad for him being eliminated first.
-Ceejay and Harrison I have mixed feelings on. They were both misogynistic ass***** at times but honestly they were a scream throughout the season and it wouldn't have been the same without them. Harrison's exit was pretty hilarious even if he did single-handedly cause the worst elimination result ever. He was hot too so
-Alana & Harry - They were literally there for like one ep Such a pointless addition to the series, know nothing about them.
-Kristian is SO FINE <3333 I wish he'd been in from the start. Sadly he didn't seem to have much of a personality although it sounds like he was the villain of Season 1? Can't find the eps for it tho </3 Think him and Ruby swapped roles this season, I didn't like her though
-Darius was godawful and I rejoiced at his elimination. He was just scummy and slimy, couldn't stand him.
-Vaz was such a douchebag, he really riled me up as well. But I enjoyed seeing Rosie crush his heart every other ep

In the end I'm glad two originals won, especially with one of them being Eden. The disruptors were ok but only a few really made any impact (Hannah, Kevin, Harrison) so it felt right that originals won.

The finale felt really rushed though and anti-climatic. It didn't feel like an event at all, I was expecting a little more. But overall I still enjoyed the season! I'm hoping it gets renewed for Season 3 but tbh I don't even know how I even stumbled across this show, it's almost non-existent online and it seems like it gets a **** ton of hate on social media and from New Zealand locals for apparently being too trashy Idk why tho because it was amazing TV <3

Cast ranking:

1. Rosie
2. Helen
3. Eden
4. Kevin
5. Hannah
6. Paora
7. Abby
8. Thibault
9. Lucy

10. Sam
11. Ceejay