View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 03:26 PM #3
0_o

0_o

Straight pride is quite daft tbh. Mind, Gay Pride has turned into something totally different these days too, genuinely seems to (at least newcastle pride) be about who can gain the most attention by wearing the least clothes, prancing about in bondage gear..or being 'outrageous (read blowjobs in the street and that ), and the organisers ripping the eyeballs out of anyone in sight.

A hell of a lot of my mates refuse to have anything to do with the pride parades as they say these days its basically a 'show off your fetish' thing..rather than about acceptance and visibility like it used to be. Apparently you get charged for entry now too..

Mind, I guess having sex in the street IS a way to increase visibility..just in a bad way

Straight pride is obviously unneeded, however with how gay pride seems to be right now, I would say thats pretty unneeded too. Hopefully its just the newcastle one thats that way, but I doubt it.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote