View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:51 PM #3978

Jay: How come you've lost respect for us for doing something nice for somebody when you were the one that fucked up nominations last time? Faye's potentially not here because of you really.
Aaron: ........Uh I didn't put Faye up??
Jay: I know that, but you put Lou up!
~~
Louise: Why have you just stopped speaking to me all of a sudden?
Aaron: When?
Louise: You stopped speaking to me WEEKS ago! I don't understa--
Aaron: No I didn't?
Louise: You did Aaron!
Aaron: No you're being paranoid, Louise .
Louise: I'm not paranoid me. I'm not. You did, you just stopped speaking to me!
Jay: Are YOU not paranoid thinking that we done all this to try and make you look bad on telly?
Aaron: I don't think you did it to make me look bad. But I think you acted slyly in the way you went about it.
Jay: No you said we done it to play up to the cameras to make you look bad on telly.
Aaron: No to make yourselves look GOOD.
Jay: Why would I buy something to make meself look good, that's ridiculous.
~~
Jay: I think you're being ridiculous. YOU are a thirty year old child, do you know that?
Aaron: Ok.
Jay: You huff it with people every time you treated Faye like shit, SHE would have to come and kiss and make up to YOU!
Aaron: You wanna character assassinate me, then carry on.
Jay: I'm not character assassinating ya man, I don't have to use clever words like you to make meself look good. What ya see is what ya get, simple as!
Aaron: ...okay.
Jay: So you think you've been totally, that your attitude in this house has been PERFECT all the way through, yaha? You think all this huffin', it's probably added up to about two and a half, three weeks altogether your huffs, and you think that's normal, do ya? Normal behavior?
Aaron: Well I think it is?
Jay: A thirty year old grown MAN?
Aaron: I think it's ME, yeah? I think I'm just being... myself. But I can't be anything other than that.
Jay: It's like, name ONE time that you've EVER made up with anybody in this house!
Aaron: ......PLENTY OF--
Jay: NAH NAH they've ALWAYS come to you, you NEVER go to them! D'ya know what I'm saying?
Aaron: .....
Jay: ......
~~
Jay: You've just fucking whinged the whole time.
Aaron: .......okay.
Jay: 'OKAY', what does OKAY mean, man?
Aaron: Like, I CAN'T be bothered if you're gonna spout rubbish, then I have no response I--I--I'm not gonna dignify that.
Jay: Well you don't HAVE a response but I'm sure you'll get a HEADACHE when I act like this for the next four fucking days.
Aaron: ...no I won't?
Jay: Ah you will cause I'm just gonna follow ya about.
Aaron: Okay
Jay: I am?
Aaron: Okay?
Jay: It's fine! Let's laugh about it! Hahahaha! I'm gonna follow ya about I'm gonna do your fucking head in man! You're a radgie! I'm not gonna RISE to what you WANT me to do! I'm not that fucking stupid!
~~
Jay: You've made ME feel like shit for buying somebody a fucking present! Do you know what I mean? Whoopdee fucking doo! And you making it out as if I've done it to "look good" on telly. Do you REALLY think I wanted there to be this much of an atmosphere between us are you CRAZY? I'm off to make your fucking breakfast, blagging for cigars for you cause Faye's left, rubbing your fucking back, do you know what I mean? Your morals are all wrong, man! I've broke my fucking back to get on with you in this house! And time after time after time, you throw it back in me face! And it's bullshit! It's fucking bullshit!

Jay! Ended! That! Prick! He's went so much in my estimation the past few days and especially after these several drags that Aaron's really had coming for the awful way he's disrespected all the nice gestures Jay has done for him, and the pathetic pathetic PATHETIC hypocrisy he had in relation to villifying Jay and Louise so much despite doing numerous horrible things, usually to people close to him. I bet his fans think Jay dragged this on too long, but sometimes smug people like Aaron who think they're far above everyone deserve being brought down not just a peg or two, but a dozen pegs.

Last edited by Epic.; 08-06-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote