View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 08:07 PM #1030
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Last Year: 2nd | Previous Peak: 2nd
Round One: 28 Points
Round Two: 59 Points
Total: 87 Points

Marc has slipped slightly since last years competition, but considering he spent last summer in the US, is back there now and has been working full time, it’s not too surprising that he has less time for tibb, on top of that Meet The Members closed, so he didn’t really have anywhere to post anyway.

TiBB says..

I never expected myself to be as close to Marc as I am but I love chatting to her and she brightens up my bloody day. The Christmas Ball of ‘09 aside, I’ve got nothing but good things to say about the chick and I hope she finally wins this time around as Marsh cruelly stole her title last time

funnyguycup: Baba Yaga cracks me up without even trying. He also likes 98% of my Facebook posts so I think he fancies me which is hot.

I literally have no idea where he’s pissed off to but I can see his relentless Polaroidy pictures on insta so he isn’t dead which is a good thing. He’s cool I suppose.

He’s getting a placement from me again because he brings entertainment and hilarity for me but if this cheeky bastard thinks he can disappear until Most Loved 2020 and get my vote AGAIN he’s got another thing comin! Roxanne.jpg

Love her

Marc is a smashing wee fella and I hope he's having a ball in the USA. I like following his antics, he's interesting and has a special way of rocking a short sleeved button up shirt.

Where is she? Did she come home from America last year? I miss him! This chick has done so well for himself and I’m so happy for him, he really deserves the best in life and I hope he’s out there enjoying whatever he’s doing x

I find Marc annoying to be honest but I throw seven points at him in the hope he'll evolve into someone that makes sense one day. I do have a brother called Mark so maybe that's why I like him. I cringe every time I open Skype (which is only like once every 3 months now tbh) and find he's been typing like Nicky91 sporadically since I last logged in, but it's a talent and he's good at it. He likes his karaoke and his gaybaiting as well. Good to have hobbies I guess.

He's a dick. But I quite like him when he doesn't **** off to America every 4 seconds x

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote