RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Oh my god, I honestly never expected to win especially with who else was in the Top 10. I was just ecstatic to match last year's placing but thank you for your votes and words. It has been a difficult year on Tibb and there were times I thought I wouldn't come back but I'm glad I did because I love the people here, it's what kept me modding for so long despite hating it, it's what has kept me around. Thank you so much and thank you Smithy for being an excellent host

It means a lot to know there are a lot of people here for me, Tibb is only a forum but it's been a place where I can speak freely for years and say things I don't get the chance to speak about IRL. When writing my first book, I bored a lot of you with updates and you all encouraged me to keep going and that book has changed my life for the better and so have you all which sounds very overdramatic but it's true. You are my confidants when I can't speak to someone IRL about something and you've been there for me for so many years. Thank you I love you all, I truly do.

Luke, you are a fantastic member and a deserving winner and I don't doubt that, when I plummet back to my spiritual home in the mid 30's, that you will retake your spot at the top

Thank you all again, thank you for your votes but more importantly, thank you for your words of support.

Well done king i'm so happy you won, i've already won so it's great that someone else who hasn't won, won

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote