CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Titanic is overrated.
Yeah I kind of agree with this I think the film spends far too much time invested in the love story of Jack and Rose. A couple who were never even on the titanic in real life

I honestly think titanic should be remade they need to lose the love story. It should start with the people who had the brains to make the titanic we could see the building process of it how they promoted it to be the unsinkable ship etc and how people thought they has swapped it for the other ship I can't remember the name of

Then show everyone boarding the ship we could learn about a few families etc who actually are based on people on the ship in real life

However not a lot of the film shows the goings on on the titanic the majority of the film should be the crash the chaos from it etc. But what really needs to be shown is people being saved on the lifeboats how they felrt when they were reunited with family or when they weren't. We need to see more of the lifeboats that did go back to try and save people

But more importantly we need to see what happened away from the ship people not knowing if their loved ones ok or not hearing the story in newspapers. A lot of it hitting the news media should be shown. How people reacted etc and what those responsible for making the ship felt. Basically the majority of the film needs to be the aftermath and the weeks that followed.

I think it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than the jack and Rose affair!

Oh and none of it should show modern times people exploring sunken ship etc it needs to be set purely in 1912 the whole film

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 10-06-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote