View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 01:42 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
The kids are not dying in the tent cities, they are taken to hospital when they come unwell.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...since-december
Oooh, that makes their deaths okay then, they are getting ill and aren't getting the care they need where they are detained but at least they get the privilege of dying in a hospital instead of the squalor the border patrol have them living in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/07/10....google.com%2F

I'm not sure what part the trump administration isn't upholding dezzy...nor why you would think and claim that I see 2 4 and 6 yr old kids as enemy combatants...That sounds as silly as it looked in your post.
The part that I've mentioned several times but you keep ignoring since you don't have an answer for it. Quality of life is an issue, these kids aren't dropping dead just because and plus they are entitled to an education and legal aid which the government are cutting funding too, again. I've said this before.

As for the other thing you said, this is a quote of yours.

Quote:
Just tell me what they should do cause I am all ears...you can't put them.all together because I'm "assuming" that may incite some murders amongst eachother....so what, what should they do?
Tell me, why do you assume they'd kill each other? Do kids typically resort to murder if put together? No, they do not so why would these migrant children murder each other at the drop of a hat? Explain your thought process to me because it just looks like you're dehumanising them and making them out to be a danger when they're just kids trying to get to safety. When you consider someone a danger to you, you begin to consider them an enemy.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote