Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Oooh, that makes their deaths okay then, they are getting ill and aren't getting the care they need where they are detained but at least they get the privilege of dying in a hospital instead of the squalor the border patrol have them living in.

The part that I've mentioned several times but you keep ignoring since you don't have an answer for it. Quality of life is an issue, these kids aren't dropping dead just because and plus they are entitled to an education and legal aid which the government are cutting funding too, again. I've said this before.

As for the other thing you said, this is a quote of yours.

Tell me, why do you assume they'd kill each other? Do kids typically resort to murder if put together? No, they do not so why would these migrant children murder each other at the drop of a hat? Explain your thought process to me because it just looks like you're dehumanising them and making them out to be a danger when they're just kids trying to get to safety. When you consider someone a danger to you, you begin to consider them an enemy.

The kids were ill before entering the USA. They did not fall ill once they crossed the border, most were from one particular country that has many obscure tropical diseases that are extremely dangerous to young children...isn't it Congress who has cut funding?

Fair enough about the murdering comments, I didn't realise these kids were infants in some cases as I thought we were talking about unnacompanied"children...
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote