View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 08:46 AM #6
0_o

0_o

I don't really see how wanting credible evidence that it was actually Iran is him supporting the terrorists who did it. Mind I am usually a little baffled by whats classed as 'terrorist sympathising' when it comes to Corbyn. Honestly, I just see it as another stick to beat him with and..whatever he says is twisted. Saying that basically we should know more before pointing fingers (hell, even if it IS most likely to be Iran, which it is) is not, IMO anyway, taking the side of the terrorists.

However I won't really waste much time arguing on here, as I know the replies I will get and honestly, I cannot stand Corbyn these days so don't really feel the need to defend him like I used to

Oh, and I agree working to ease tensions is probably a better response overall to going in all guns blazing. Though honestly, I have no clue how to sort the Iran thing, seems something thats always going to be an issue, started long ago and will continue forever..
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-06-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote