View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 03:25 PM #8
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
My school suspended me for fighting back.

I was being bullied for years and it became physical, such as spitting in my hair, pulling my hair and shoving me. My mum had been in the school so many times and the most they did was put one girl on report for a week so one girl threw pencil shavings on me and I lost it and had a fight with her and I was suspended.

Schools dont care unless you make it public.
Yup, I got the same. They did **** all about me actually being assaulted for weeks and weeks along with nasty comments constantly, then when I finally snapped and kicked the crap out of her, I was the one in bloody trouble. Suddenly it matters when people fight back. Having similar issues with stepson too, hes being picked on and sometimes fights back, but the teachers miraculously never see the lads hitting him but always look just in time to see him fight back..then he gets detention. Its shocking really.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote