View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 04:50 PM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don’t know what action was being taken by the school for any bullying and although I completely feel for the frustrations of the parent...I pretty much agree with this...

“Maybe in her mind she was going there to confront a bully or a couple of children, but in not knowing who those were and choosing to yell at dozens of innocent kids, there is nothing appropriate about yelling at other people’s children’s in a school setting after you’ve snuck in illegally,” Beth Brotherton, director of communications for the Greenville school district where the incident happened, told Fox 32.

...she didn’t just ‘confront’ the bullies...but she ‘confronted’ innocents too who were 9yrs old and who at the moment of her outburst with whatever she said..?...had until then felt safe and secure in their school environment...her moment of frustration has jeopardised and damaged that for so many children who were not a part of any bullying behaviour...there’s a wrong way and there’s a wrong way...and this for me is undoubtedly the wrong way...

...I do hope the issues for her child are addressed immediately though.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote