View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 09:12 AM #15
0_o

0_o

Yeah, just screaming at random kids is not the answer I guess

I think I would take it out on the teachers that are doing nothing to help, rather than shouting at kids when you don't even know which kids it was seemingly. But I get why she snapped.

One of the stepkids was bullied in primary school too, was coming in with loads of bruises, teachers were not interested at all. Until Gavin went in and told the headteacher that from that day, whenever his son came in with a bruises he would go in and give the headteacher one in the same place. Oddly enough, the teachers got their arses into gear and the kids were sorted and not a bruise until he left that school. So they CAN do it if properly motivated, which should not take threats as they should care and do as much as possible to start with

I was sure he was going to be arrested for that actually, but I again got where he was coming from as he had tried formal meetings, speaking to the parents of the kids involved and such for months and months and nothing changed.

He cannot really do this angle with current bullying though, absolutely no way he would get away with it these days. And he accepts it was wrong, but also stands by it as it stopped his kid being hurt and nothing else was working so
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 16-06-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote