Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

He was warned twice before being removed.

Quote:
But it appears this wasn't Sherif's only Love Island offence - as he also revealed he was told off for speaking about rape and using racist slurs.

South Londoner Sherif said he received two warnings from producers for language use - which left him worried about what he could and couldn't say.

He admitted to the Sun on Sunday he called mixed race Islander Amber Gill "a lightie" while in the villa.

He said: “I told [fellow islanders Joe and Michael], ‘A lightie like her would be hugely appreciated in London. Boys would be calling her all the time’.

“About three hours later I was asked to stay behind. One of the crew told me, ‘You cannot use that term again’. I was like, ‘OK’."

Sherif went on to say he spoke to Amber about the slur and she said she wasn't offended - but admitted it wasn't a good word to use.

He went on: “The second was my use of the word ‘rape’ even though I had said it in an appropriate way."

Sherif described replying to a contestant who was talking about cracking on with girls, even if they say they aren't interested.

"I was like, ‘Mate, you can’t do that, that’s rape."

Producers again pulled him aside to tell him not to use that word.

But it all came to a head when Sherif accidentally kicked Molly-Mae in the groin area and then told Tommy Fury it was a "****** punt" - a highly offensive slang term for attacking a woman.

Afterwards, the islanders went to sleep in the communal bedroom as usual - but hours later Sherif was given an abrupt awakening.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-full-16525622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote