View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 01:49 PM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Ahh to be fair, I did originally read it as her entering the school grounds rather than the building itself. Obviously it would be a concern if anyone could just walk in without being buzzed through a reception.

That said; she's a parent of a child at the school so if the staff are aware of that and she's said she's there to see or collect her child, there's every chance they would let her in on that basis?

...Obviously we don’t know every detail.....but I’m going to assume she wasn’t buzzed in and allowed into the classroom during lesson time is one thing but also because of how the incident was described...which was that she ‘snuck in illegally..’...and then when she was in she was able to gain access to the classroom...which she obviously would know where it was I presume from any previous visits...

“Maybe in her mind she was going there to confront a bully or a couple of children, but in not knowing who those were and choosing to yell at dozens of innocent kids, there is nothing appropriate about yelling at other people’s children’s in a school setting after you’ve snuck in illegally,”

...hmmmm all I can say is that even through she was a parent...?...I would expect ‘an unexpected parent’ during a school day not to be allowed directly to a classroom...especially if they seemed agitated in any way...but even if she had hidden that completely...?...I would still expect security procedures to be in place and her not be allowed into a class in session without a specific agreement for some reason...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote