Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

He's accused the show of double standards and claims that the girls slapped his bum, as well as he felt that black people had less airtime.

Quote:
He revealed was given a red card after accidentally kicking Molly-Mae in the groin and joking he'd made a "******* punt".

Speaking to host Victoria, he said: "I feel like there's a lot less of a rope for men and you can get pulled up on things much easier... my bum was slapped a few times when I was in the villa."

He added: "If a boy was doing that it might be different."

This comes after Islander Maura was blasted by viewers for "sexually harassing" Tommy Fury by trying to force him kiss her.

"I think there's this whole thing about an unconscious bias," he said. "I feel that the people who are in charge of this show have an unconscious bias between girls and boys, races..."
Last year, Ellie reportedly used the same swear word, which was not aired on TV, but was not kicked out of the villa.

He insisted that when he used the word he had meant it as a "joke" and not "maliciously".

"It's been taken completely out of context," he said. "It's not something I did maliciously."

Sherif said that Molly "hadn't been in pain" after the accident and that they "left on good terms".

He hit back at the suggestion he was misogynistic, saying: "I definitely don't hate women."

An ITV spokesperson told the Mirror: "We take any instance of inappropriate behaviour very seriously and we speak to all of the islanders to remind them of what we condone to be acceptable behaviour during their time on the show."

He also said that he felt black people had less air time in the villa.

"The air time which contestants of my race and races similar to mine was very disproportionate to what we did in the villa," he told host Victoria.

"They obviously want to give viewers the content they want," he added, but also said that bosses "have a duty to edit"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...sland-16530150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote