View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 04:56 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Da'Vonne
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Boring bland cast. They don't represent America at all. I feel like we've seen people like this on the show many times, (and not only that, they are still bland rehashes. Smh.) There are maybe two exceptions to the rule (Like the Jason Momoa guy, and the kinda curvy looking girl), but even then. I feel it's not enough.

As a black gay 28 year old man myself that turns to reality TV like Big Brother for universal representation, (I'm kinda like a mix of Lawon and Ramses I guess) I feel this cast isn't that diverse racially first of all. Or the diversity is still tokens, or bland tropes we all seen before.

One lesbian? That's it for the LGBT representation? Wow CBS. Smh.

They also look too damn phony and fake, and they may seem nice but they are really strict and proper. I want to see the opposite. Bumpkin looking people (a couple of instagram thots, and male eye candy, but only a couple. why not.) that look mean and angry, but are actually entertaining and we as the audience can relate to. I want to see people you see on those BBC documentaries. (As much as I didn't care for him, JC from last season was a prime example. He was a gay spanish midget etc. lol. stuff like that.) I want to see weird and crazy looking people. I want to see some bad boys and bad girls etc. They look exactly like the stuck up people you see in the subway, or at starbucks, or walking downtown that give you dirty looks. They don't seem like open minded hippie people, (or even if they are conservative, you can still cast open minded conservative people) you would see at Coachella or you can kick it with.

These people look like annoying interns that are trying to take your spot and get you fired. lol.

Especially when it comes you have the typical young black girl that isn't wearing her hair natural. (I really wish BB would put more natural regular looking blacks girls on BB. Or like black girls that are hard rock metal musicians, or goth, or into magic and stuff etc.) You also don't have a unconventional black male (which is rare to see on reality tv as of late. BB used to do it centuries ago, but that doesn't count. I wish they would again cast black men that are goth, or hard rockers, or have pink mohawks, etc. bah.)

I think maybe only two of them actually know what show they are going to be on. So mostly an entire cast of recruits.

Now look, I'm not attacking recruits. Some of them end up being iconic, but that's rare. But the point of recruits, is to get people that are way better television that the people who actually auditioned, and have a story to tell for the show. But when you cast recruits that are bland and boring as hell, no thank you.

I don't know, I would love to eat my words, and this cast ends up being fierce, but I doubt. I see maybe if were lucky, one of the girls being a Jessica 2.0, and one of the guys being a secret Tyler, but again, stuff we already seen before. A disappointment from me, sorry.

Last edited by 854; 17-06-2019 at 05:09 PM.
854 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote