The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

I agree Mock, it seemed like Birmingham were turning a corner this season even after points deduction, they managed to finish in a decent-ish position in the table. It does seem like a hell of a daft reason to sack a manager though, made worse by the fact that a lot of fans had respect and faith in him that the board have totally ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Also I know that nobody will agree with me on what I'm about to say, and some will find it rude, but I get quite mad to see us struggling to stay in the Championship whilst smaller teams like Cardiff, Bournemouth, and Huddersfield have had seasons in the Premier League, and Leicester having a Premier League title win that imo we should've been up there competing for that Premier League title, but instead we're struggling to hold off Burton Albion in recent times (again no offence to Burton) but it shouldn't even be close on who's the better team imo.

But yeah Blues and Villa should both be fighting for titles imo as both of them being second city teams, yet one struggles to hold off Rotherham United due to clownish ownership (who seriously needs to leave the club) and the other Birmingham club needed to be handheld every week by the Referees just to get to the Premier League this season.

In all honesty though I could handle us underachieving and not being a Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc if we actually had competent ownership who had our interests at heart and let us flourish to the point of actually being in the Premier League where we belong
I do understand your frustration here as well as this is how I felt a bit about Charlton last season. The issue just comes down to the owners and the way the clubs are being run by them. It’s a shame, I would also like to see Charlton return to the Premier League at some point but with our current owner it is not a possibility. In regards to teams like Bournemouth at the present time, they are a club that are better run and can also attract reasonably good players to keep them in the position they are in.

All you can really do as fans is just get behind team and hope that they can build on what was achieved last season but it’s hard, especially when owners just make really poor decisions.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote