View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 05:16 PM #30

No it wasn't 'bang out of order' but I didn't like how it's what caused his win. Evicting someone you believe to be popular is hardly going to make you popular with the public and doing this made Jason a lot more divisive with the public and could just as easily have caused his eviction rather than him winning. The only reason he wasn't was because the eviction that week being vote to save where he would've went in the Bottom 3 if they went by the usual VTE, and then wasn't the week after because Laura was already proven disliked so her dissenters had reason to pay for her to go whereas this made him less controversial (he was still bottom 2 to her at this eviction). Then the VTW comes and the series is heavily shortened and then favorite to win Hughie gets shown a lot less and then the courtroom task and then of course Jason wins. I didn't mind him overall but I didn't like how this win was earned from him doing a decision that was always going to satisfy and annoy many people.

And re: the housemates all 'ganging up' mad at him, I don't think it's completely to do with evicting Lateysha. They were more mad that he kept presenting himself as a nice guy who could do no harm but then evicts a housemate suddenly for admitted gameplay reasons and exposed himself to the whole house despite previous claims he wasn't fussed about serious gameplay things.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote