View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 01:47 PM #98
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
it depends on the stature of the man involved I suppose, if he were weedy and such
Well yes, am speaking in averages of course. Studies have shown the average bloke has 60% more strength than the average woman. Of course some women would be able to handle a bloke attacking them and maybe overpower them, but its unlikely on a..average level. Most blokes, even weedy ones tbh, can overpower most women easily. I was ****ing terrified when I found this out properly as basically..I am quite a big woman and fairly strong too, and we have this friend who is a tiny skinny bloke, and he basically slammed me against a wall and held me there, I could not move at all. He did it to prove to me that..well most blokes, even small ones are stronger than most women, as I had laughed at him and told him I could take him easily. He was clearly right though.

I actually asked Gavin to use his full strength on me a while after that just to see, and that terrified me even more tbh

For ****s sake, even my 16 year old stepson is now stronger than me, and I would say that I am probably stronger than the average woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
true but I bet there would be outcry too if he went for a frail looking man
Yup.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 21-06-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote