Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Yeah, I've been reading about this on a cycling forum I'm on. I know I'm sort of bias being a cycle commuter myself, but I'm on the side of the cyclist.
With cars you aren't forced to ride directly beside the curb, so you have ample time to break if someone steps out, or you have more than a two foot wide lane to maneuver in to swerve. This guy sounds like he tried breaking but there wasn't enough time, and swerving but there was no place to go... plus she stepped back into where he was trying to go to miss her. If she had been looking up and aware of her surroundings stepping into the street I would be on her side... but it does sound to me like she was the only one not observing the rules of traffic.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote