Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Right so now that the cat's out of the bag, I've known about Esther being on the cast since the cast flew out on travel day.

I can honestly say I was baffled when I found out she was on - she comes from a show called Bkchat which is literally only watched by black people and is a youtube series where black people just sit in someone's kitchen and yell at each other over why women belong in the kitchen, why having sex with multiple partners is wrong etc. etc.

But to make things worse, she's one of the worser cast members of that show. She literally bullied the best Bkchat member relentlessly, Nunu, until Nunu finally snapped back with an iconic line "and what was you doing at 21? popping babies!" which made Esther SNAP lmao. Esther is deffo one of those types of girls who can dish it out but can't take it, will give out personal remarks but will act mortified if someone goes personal with her.

Nunu would've been a FAR BETTER choice to represent this show, or even someone calm and collected like Azryah or something.

And yet saying all of this, I'm weirdly excited for her as this could genuinely go either way. She could be fanatastic TV if she's actually on the right side of an argument, but I've never really seen her on the right side of an argument before so it's hard to think she'll deliver. I just hope she is alot more self aware and less hypocritical this time round.