¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Had a few just... weird games as Killer earlier. Everyone seemed to be trying to piss me off. Played 2 games against the same SWF who kept tea-bagging at pallets and windows, and the like, and I got destroyed in the first one as Myers because I just wanted to level up for a daily ritual anyway / I don't have great perks on Myers

So I noticed they were in the lobby again, and I had a 2nd ritual to Mori someone as the Plague. So naturally I equip a pink mori, but again, have pretty bad perks with the Plague. They get cocky again, and I did mori one of them, but at the end of the game, this happens

The worst culprit for the teabagging as well, sf dumb and cocky and thought he had the escape in the bag

Then I had my 3rd ritual, which was "hit in the post-phase state with the Spirit". Now. This is my ball-park. I have a ****load of good Spirit perks, I've prestiged her, she's my girl. I toy with the idea of using "prayer beads Spirit" but decide to go easy. Instead... I get this group of assholes.

(Idk if everyone will agree they were assholes, but if you spend half the game making loud noises by intentionally fast-vaulting windows, lockers, dropping pallets, just to get my attention, I will think you're a dickhead and I will kill you).

(They are also assholes because the two Claudettes messaged me at the end of the game saying "Reported" best of luck dickheads)

(They were Spanish. I find every Spanish player on this game is a complete prick. If that makes me a Brexiteer, so be it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote