Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

My thoughts on episode #1

Spoiler:

This first episode seemed like a documentary on their lives prior to this beginning but I enjoyed it. It’s odd seeing how they have all changed since I last watched this years ago.

Spencer seems a lot more humbled although he was fuming about not being invited to Brody’s wedding. He’s definitely gonna start more problems again when he is back around the rest of the group especially Stephanie. On a positive him and Heidi really enjoy being around their son Gunner it’s nice to see.

Audrina looks stunning, she literally hasn’t aged (I didn’t even know she had a baby!?) I always thought her and Justin suited I wonder what will happen with them two. I want them to get back together. (I finally clocked who Pete from TOWIE looks like now ).

Pam Anderson moving to France when Trump got elected had me dead Brandon seems like a nice guy tho (so far). I think he will be a great addition to the cast.

Mischa seems nice, kinda felt a bit bad for her when she was talking about her past. Didn’t really show much of her in this episode but look forward to watching more of her.

Overall I enjoyed that episode, could of done with some more drama but it was good way to start the series. Bring on episode #2!!!!

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote