As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Finished Day 8 and it's strange to think about the fact that I'm already almost 20% done with the series not mad about it really but it's just strange.

Anyway, it was a good episode! I don't have a lot to say rn bc it's 5 AM and it's wayyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime and I got sucked into BBUS feeds for a few hours bc of a potential house flip. Just want to say that I am loooooving Laura's continued realization that even though she ****ed up big time, Marco is a huge piece of **** who is probably lying about having an open relationship and it's not fair that she'll get all the heat for it when he's the one in the relationship. We love a complex homewrecker also am intrigued with the whole Jayne/Chelsea thing because even though we found out more, there are still a lot of allusions to stuff that they won't talk about on air and we're probably never gonna know The Full Truth. Felt bad for Jayne when she cried in the DR about how she's always second best and she's only in the house bc of Chelsea