¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

46th Place: Mimi Imfurst (Season 3, All Stars 1) - finished 11th and 11th/12th place respectively

Sure, on the face of it placing Mimi this high is going to raise a few eyebrows but have you ever considered the fact that she's unarguably one of the most iconic queens of all time? You haven't? Act a fool, girl. Act the fool.

For someone who's only appeared in four episodes (excluding reunions), Mimi sure packed a lot of drama into the Drag Race lore. She entered season 3 with a tray of cookies and aiming to make friends, but by the halfway point of the episode she was breaking down and crying over her blue sheets falling apart. She mercifully pulled it together and delivered one of the best looks that week, as the Mother of Christ herself (no, not Rylan's mum), but her volatile emotions quickly saw her become the butt of the editors' joke. The next episode would see a dramatic close-up shot of her expecting to win the "Drag Queens from Outer Space" challenge only for it to be delivered to Alexis/Shangela instead, and pave the way for the greatest Untucked moment of all time

Ugh. So many quotes. "I saw the fishnets and they were ripped". Ugh. We were blessed.

Moving on, Mimi then delivered another iconic moment by deciding to pick India Ferrah up and throw her over her shoulder in the lipsync in episode three, to Thelma Houston's "Don't Leave Me This Way", and then had the nerve to present India with a t-shirt at the reunion that said "I got picked up by Mimi Imfurst and all I got was this lousy shirt" a petty mess

As if that wasn't enough, Mimi then - like the saint she is - went on to deliver the SECOND most iconic Untucked moment of all time on her return to All Stars. She might not have been the highlight of it, but she facilitated it and that was enough. Was she bullied? Absolutely, and it was uncomfortable as hell, and if this aired today she might get the redemption she clearly deserved, because Pandora Boxx was a ****ing petty **** with a ****ty attitude and TIRED DRAG and TIRED HUMOUR and SHOULD DIE but that's immaterial and I'm over it (really). But god damn. What an episode.

And if that weren't enough - I place Mimi this high for her post-show shenanigans. Anyone who has ever enjoyed the Roast episodes of Drag Race will be absolutely blown away by this clip here, where she absolutely DESTROYS the rest of the girls (and this is a lineup with Bianca, Jinkx, Alaska, Detox, Pandora, Shangela and Willam). I won't spoil the best zingers, but the joke about Detox being born is quite possibly the best delivery of a joke I have ever heard.

She's also turned major looks at recent finales/reunions, with that Carmen Sandiego outfit I mentioned and some crazy wicked-stepmother thing from the S9 finale. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she would boss a future All Stars, but um... the attitude would definitely be a problem and also the sexual harassment allegations

Memorable quote(s): "And if I have to lipsync... I'll mother****in' lipsync my life off "
"They're all fools, 'cause I have an acting company! Their loss... if they don't pick me."
"The ship is surrounded by a forcefielduuhhuahuhhAHhahahhHAHH"
Best Runway(s): I did like pretty much all of them, but I'd give the title to the S3E3 one she went home in.
Best Moment(s): Picking up India Ferrah again in a Carmen Sandiego outfit at the Season 10 live finale

Remaining queens
Acid Betty - Adore Delano - Alaska - Alexis Mateo - Alyssa Edwards - Asia O'Hara - Bebe Zahara Benet - Bendelacreme - Bianca Del Rio - Bob the Drag Queen - Chad Michaels - Chi Chi DeVayne - Coco Montrese
Courtney Act - Darienne Lake - Detox - Eureka - Ginger Minj - Jinkx Monsoon - Jujubee - Katya - Kennedy Davenport - Latrice Royale - Manila Luzon - Mariah - Monet X Change - Monique Heart - Nina Bo'nina Brown
Nina Flowers - Phi Phi O'Hara - Raja - Raven - Roxxxy Andrews - Shangela - Sharon Needles - Shea Coulee - Stacy Layne Matthews - Tammie Brown - Tatianna - Thorgy Thor - Trinity the Tuck - Trixie Mattel - Willam - Yara Sofia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote