View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:00 PM #88
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
So agree with you on TS (and others)
Have you read TS on the betting industry?
So informative and well written I got an erection

You write well too.
What are the issues that get you going?
Yeah his posts on betting stuff have been very interesting. Its something that affects me a lot too presently (wish it didn't!) so yeah, very informative.

Main issue that gets me going these days is anything to do with womens rights. As most on here know from..experience of threads about anything to do with womens rights. I tend to have not very popular opinions in a few of them, but they are strongly held opinions that I am unlikely to change..regardless of being told I am a bigot or misandrist whatever. Nope, I just primarily think of women. Same as a black rights activist thinks first of the rights of black people. Noone asks them to consider and help all the other groups of people first, like whats expected of feminists. See..off again without even a thread to start ot Yeah, definitely gets me going at the min.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote