View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:22 PM #90
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Vicky! Love you one of the most real and genuine members here, you're refreshingly honest and heartfelt, flawed but flawless xxxx

Where in the world makes you happiest to be?
Presently, I am happiest when we are in Lanzarote and the kids are behaving. They tend to be much better on holiday, which kind of makes me want to be on a constant holiday.

Or maybe, even better, Lanzarote in March, when the kids stay with Grandad for a week and me and Gavin get adult time /badmother

If we had more cash, I would be happiest in Florida though. When I have gone in the past with my mum and dad, it was fantastic so I figure it would be just as good, if not better with my own kids.

Also a bit cliché answer, I am generally very happy in my own home. Just to be able to have somewhere to call my own and relax, and just..feels like its meant to be really. Like, coming back from a holiday into my house..really does feel like 'coming home'..you know? Not sure I am explaining right there..but yeah.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-07-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote