View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:25 PM #91
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
If you had to pick occupations for your kids now what would they be based on there personalities?
Skye wants to be a hairdresser. She does my hair multiple times a day, to the point where its almost always greasy as she bloody touches it so much But based on her personality at the minute, I would say nurse. Shes very into helping people, and cuddling when people are down and stuff..something thats pretty new as for ages and ages she would not show any affection at all. She panicks and screams for plasters whenever James cuts himself, meanwhile hes running about shoving the blood in peoples faces to try and freak them out, not bothered in the slightest!

James, I don't know. Some kind of sports person maybe, or something where a lot of energy and a very loud personality are appreciated
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote