Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Finished Week 1 of BB17! Here's my edgic, cast ranking, and ~thots~

1. Laura (dumb tit girl somehow surviving her inevitable first week boot while being the most complex HM so far? we stan)
2. Lateysha (I'm surprised but she's been a fun narrator so far and the consistent voice of reason!)
3. Natalie (I'm also surprised but she's in that Alexandra De-Gale territory where she's just so absurd and so ****ing funny to me)
4. Charlie (was low-key recently but then JASON I LOVE YOU TAKE ME BACK BABES X ****ing put me out and I am READY for the summer of Charlie)
5. Emma (took a while to break out but we love an abrasive earth angel)
Victoria (lmfao quitting because you miss the trees and there is meat in the fridge and believing you're an alien in 2016)
6. Jason (could've been UTRM really but I am INTRIGUED and GRIPPED with the Charlie situation)
7. Evelyn (UTRfun so far!)
8. Jayne (eh she's fine so far! I thought I would find the Chelsea thing more intriguing but I'm just kinda bored of it)
9. Alex (yes he's boring and of course he's favored to win bc he's a hot guy but he actually seem good and nice so far?!)

10. Hughie (better than I thought! I do find him to be pretty endearing but he's kind of cringe and annoying in arguments and with Ryan ick)
11. Sam (his VT suuuuucked but he's been fine so far?)
12. Georgina (everyone said she was great at first but she kinda isn't? I don't know, like she's argumentative but MOANY and it's not even fun because she's just miserable and not fun since she just whines at the person she's arguing against)
13. Jackson (fine so far but I am.... suspicious that he's milking this Georgina thing when they knew each other for four days)
14. Andy (marginally better than I thought so far but ughhhhhhh HMs who are impressed by their own intelligence and complain about how nobody else is on their ~level~ are soooooo pretentious and awful)
15. Ryan (he really does look like a Cheep Cheep from Mario and he SHOULD BE RED because he's like..... painfully stupid to the point where it's unbearable to watch him not even comprehend what his secret missions are, but he's been somewhat tolerable lately so I'll keep him in yellow)

Marco (not nearly as bad as I thought but WAY TOO MUCH and clearly Not A Good Person and there would just never be a scenario where I would actually like him)
16. Chelsea (I thought I could get some ironic enjoyment from him but then he kept calling Jayne a bitch and a slut and a ***** and I just CANNOT handle him unironically calling himself the king of the house and the alpha male when he looks like that with his plastic hair and all)
Andrew (a sociopathic CREEP who would literally only talk about The Game and use big words to sound intelligent even though he couldn't execute anything from his ~mastermind gameplan~ and then proved himself to be a laughably terrible person outside of the game, goodbye)

This week was okay! Production was a hot mess with terrible twists and TERRIBLE live shows and live from the houses, and the cast took a while to pop but things are finally starting to come together? I do think that The Others (TM) twist is being dragged out way too long but the end is in sight and I can't wait for Charlie and Jason to finally reunite and for Charlie to find out where she stands I don't know, it was a standard first week for C5 BB and I don't really have much else to say

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 07-07-2019 at 06:05 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote