View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 12:12 PM #4097

Lisa DR: They have gotta be singly, the most unconversationalist people and quite boring I've ever met in my entire life! Scott, would rather I wasn't here, I will argue that til I go to my grave, that man does not want me in this house, it's simple as that, I've upset the apple cart as far as he's concerned. Cameron's made me feel very welcome, absolute gentleman, as good as gold, quite a good conversationalist on a 1-to-1 basis, put him in a group he changes quite a BIT... Nush speaks to me now when she feels like it, if she's not being... entertained by the boys, umm... whatever. Steph... lovely girl... can't really suss her out I think she's very CRAFTY and can be quite BITCHY and I think yeah, Steph is another one who would rather I wasn't here. Ray, can't make up my mind, sometimes he's okay, sometimes he's not. But like I said on an individual basis they're okay, put them as a group, they make it very clear it would be better if I wasn't in the house and to be honest with you I don't give a SHHIT what they think cause at the end of the day I've been put in here and I've been chosen to be in here, but I can honestly say Big Brother if you put somebody in a lot younger and who wasn't very strong, I don't think they would've lasted 48 hours because I think those people out there are sheep in wolves clothing, they come across as being very nice to your face, and on an individual 1-to-1 when you're talking to them, but as a group they can be quite spiteful. I would love to stay one more--AT LEAST one more week, so I know what it's like to do a task and I know what it's like to nominate and get my OWN back on some of them, perhaps that sounds a bit childish but this is what the name of the game is, what it's all about! Nominations, and I can't state to you enough Big Brother, that on they're own they are lovely people, I like them all, but put them altogether in a group and they're like a pack of lions and hyenas, they're not very nice... but I'll get through it!

Lisa relatable legend getting sick of living in a house with boring and sneaky gobshites
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote