View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 01:11 PM #4100

BB4 is a mind-numbing slog of tedious boredom of a bunch of cliquey people with their own agenda and who celebrate how boring they all are together. How satisfying is it then, that Lisa arrives and FIGHTS with all the housemates at once! (excluding Cameron who continuously isn't invited by BB to any parties<333).

As bad as this series is, its crowning moment has definitely occurred for me now. Lisa's been the usual newbie shunted out by the group, worsened by the fact nobody in the house is a particularly nice person, and after getting drunk on lager at a party, she has now taken them ALL on about how outcasted she's felt by them . And she's demonstrably correct; she's an eccentric lovely lady who's been given a shitty hand off everyone and does nothing but try and lighten the atmosphere. But when all that's rejected, your only great option is to lash out a drunken yet articulate decimation of the transparent phonies not giving you a chance .

I could listen to her "BELIEVE YOU ME" interruptions while lecturing people on how cliquey and mean they are on loop as well .
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote