Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Thoughts on episode #2

Spoiler:

I know I’m nearly a week late (LI to blame) as I should’ve watched this on Tuesday but here are my thoughts.

Ok did Spencer really just say “it’s only the British flag” when Heidi knocked over the champagne on Steph’s Union Jack glasses case? Cheeky bastard. He’s still so harsh towards his sister as well it’s reminding me of why I hated him so much. But Steph, talking **** about his kid, that’s low. She’s not doing herself any favours there at all.

Then it was Heidi’s turn and she always does the “we do nothing but love you” speech and she never wants to hear Steph out. I felt bad for Steph, all she wants to do is rekindle the relationship with them and they just make her look bad all the time, but then again she can’t be slagging them off on social media especially Gunner.

I do think Brody is struggling with being in a relationship, I don’t think everything is as hunky dory as he makes out.

Perez, he looks wellll different from his CBBUK days. I thought he was being quite dishonest with Mischa, I’m glad she was calling him out on his bs (Perez is still a prick btw). She was out for revenge and she got it so good for her.

Also this Audrina/Mischa/Whitney trio

Overall another good episode and the next episode looks even better

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote