BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
There is no talking to you about this now joey. A couple of weeks ago maybe, not now though.

I'd be interested to hear what all these Jews you work with have to say about it. Not to you.... to me.

Forget Labour haters. Forget Corbyn haters. Anti-Semitism is a problem shaming your party, and the constant denial make you all look like anti-Semites, or at least enablers of anti-Semitics.

Actually wrong again.

I have always expressed disgust at any proven antisemitism in the Labour party.
It isn't just in the Labour party however.

As to my Labour Jewish associates, they aren't members of tibb so hardly can say it to you.

However it's a fact, there are Jewish members of the Party who don't in any shape or form,think as you do on the Labour Party and most on the left.

As for not believing those accounts in this documentary.
You again do me a disservice yet again.

I state clearly in my post there was someone there I would not doubt the word of.
I have spoken to him and know his word would be valid all ways.

So keep being selective.
Yes. It is shameful Labour is in this antisemitic mess.
However, let's see what the fully independent organisation's investigation brings up.

I have s feeling those with over exaggerations of how rife it is in the Party, may be disappointed somewhat when it's concluded.

Antisemitism should not be in any Party.
I don't think anyone even denies Labour has a problem with it either.

This too also actually is s gross insult to Labour members and supporters.
When you state publicly, anyone questioning how big the problem is, or if it exists, makes us all look like antisemites.

That may be your view of the Labour Party and its members but it's way off the mark and insulting too.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote