Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
But would you say it is any worse than alcohol GoldHeart? Yes Weed can be particularly bad when it is abused and it’s side effects again can be particularly worrying (things like paranoia etc.) but so can alcohol which doesn’t even have any medicinal purposes whatsoever.

I agree that the smell can be particularly off putting for people who live a cleaner lifestyle so the potential increase in stuff like second hand smoke could be a lot worse. I would also agree that if it were to be legalised it needs to be regulated (similar to Holland).

I disagree however that it could lead to taking other drugs. Most weed smokers I knew only either smoked cigarettes or weed. Some didn’t even drink they much preferred a joint as it was more relaxing. Now I’m not saying that everyone is like that but I find that using weed and it leading to worser drugs as a bit of a myth tbh.

I tend to think this more about people who are drunk and just shouting about down the streets. Now don’t get me wrong I don’t want to come across as a boring bastard saying that but I find those sort of people a lot worse than stoners. I’ve encountered a lot of people that have been stoned and they have never raised an issue with me or anything like that. They have always been very chilled and non aggressive.

But I do respect your opinion on the matter GoldHeart.

I didn't say all weed smokers go onto dangerous drugs , I said the average weed smoker probably just takes weed & tobacco. But I think some of them will be taking other stuff .

Well the difference is 1 glass of wine or one can of cider isn't going to make you feel weird ,unless of course you can't have alcohol or teetotal & not use to it .

Obviously if abused then yes alcohol is damaging to your health , but I wouldn't compare it to cannabis . Except for yes both will make you sick / harm you if taken irresponsible .

Not all stoners are laid back though plus what about when booze & weed are mixed together then that's usually the yob chav behaviour .

Plus how do they know that it's just weed that they're smoking, theres been instances where allsorts of crap is mixed together. And people smoke it thinking it's just the standard weed.

Least if it was taken the right way medically then it will be tested etc & not given in a dusty bag or from some dodgy website