Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
See I can’t recall having anything like this in my school. It makes me wonder if this is something they are actually doing in schools nowadays. The fact that it stuck in your head GoldHeart, would you say it helped you stay away from weed, or would you say it was more witnessing people who had done it?
This is the problem , Education isn't consistent for everyone and needs to improve regarding serious topics like this .

I actually found it useful the booklet as it was warning people and especially kids so maybe some would of thought twice before taking drugs. But those who either already took drugs or already tried it then i guess it wouldn't of made much difference to them.

I was never interested in weed or any drug , i was curious to learn more about them as in what they actually are and what they do to someone's mind and body.

But i never wanted to try it for myself and i never got peer pressured or anything silly like that . More interested in trying Alcohol .

Back then some of the drugs were unknown to me , like i said LSD i didn't know much about hence me finding it weird seeing Bart Simpson's face lol .