¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

This past update has kinda tampered with the gameplay quality and I'm not sure if it's good or bad. Lunges that you feel would 100% hit the survivor sometimes don't seem to, now, and idk if it was just bc my internet was patchy or not but this was 100% my worst game I've ever had.

So it's pretty obvious from the get-go that these 4 are all friends; they've brought offerings to start together, used a kinda safe map for survivors (Blood Lodge) with 40203 pallets, and they all keep swarming to save each other with flashlights and body-blocks. That I can handle. Then the teabagging starts, so I return the favour.

And it's just looking like the tide is turning - I didn't have Ruin so I was bound to lose gens early on but I was hooking them, not falling for the endless loops, etc, when... this glitch happens.

It's not a glitch I've encountered before, only ever seen on YouTube clips of the game.

And hooo boy, that first minute of being stuck was a drag. I hate players like this.

PS4's share system edits out anything that correlates to your message inbox, so this clip cuts out 5-10 minutes of me going to message 2 of them (the first, the Meg, was French and had a profile that was all OUI OUI TOXIC TWITCH STREAMER HONHEHONHEHON X, so I gave her a miss and decided she was infantile, and clicked on the Feng Min instead who had some English in her bio. The messages went something like:

Me - Can you and your friends just get this over with, lol
Her - Sure, I feel bad. Pretty good job so far?

So I was pleasantly surprised she wasn't a complete dick and just waited there for 10 more minutes teabagging and healing for easy farm points (I used party streamers, none of them did ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote