Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I've encountered that Meg before, sino29 and so so toxic, obviously in a swf so as the hag I was careful about where I put traps. In the basement I put one on the stairs out of view of her friend and she tripped it and I hooked her and with two on hooks and the other two trying to save them I stayed around the basement (where else am I meant to go if all 4 players are in that area?)

Anyway I leave chasing 1 of them and let them unhook because sino and the other dude were on 1st hook and I wanted points, they both got unhooked so I go back and hook sino again after they hide in a locker and chase the others, I get two kills and they only have 1 gen done so I slug her and leave her on the ground and go break pallets and let her heal, then start chasing again and once again the Kate gets caught and hooked in the basement and sino is literally right by the shack so I don't leave but run around outside the shack (why would I? I just broke pallets and kicked gens) until the unhook and then I go slug them both and hook them and game end.

Sino sends me a salty message calling me a hook camper (I literally never hook camped, they all got 3 hooks apart from the Kate at the end who I believe I hooked only twice) and accusing me of taking the game hostage in the basement.

So sad people get so angry over a game!