Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Because opening the door to dehumanising anyone at all leads to a snowball effect where all sorts of things are justified. I feel like I've been quite clear on that so I don't really feel the need to justify it further to those who don't "get it". I know a lot of people don't get it. But I also know they don't want to "get it" so there's little point trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole all day.

Twitter is relevant to this thread because Twitter - like TiBB - is a social media platform. It is looking at banning dehumanisation as hate speech. I hope TiBB follows suit. That is perfectly relevant and I again can't say it any more clearly.

"Anton off Love Island getting non-serious death threats on another random thread" has absolutely nothing at all to do with this thread... it's just a ham-fisted attempt to redirect the conversation onto something else, and that seems to be happening constantly in threads lately. Trump threads full of "Yeah well what about CORBYN!", or threads about racist Trump tweets full of "Yeah well there IS a problem at the border!".

And now I'm not supposed to comment on this thread because you think I should be over in the Love Island subforum kicking off at kids being over dramatic about a contestant? No Parm, you don't get to tell me where and when I should be posting, or what I should be posting about.
I just think if you are going to pull people up about hate speech,pull them all up.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote