View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 06:32 AM #3
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’m so, so sorry about your friend, Big Evil......that would be something that would be hard to come to terms with, the sudden death of someone so young and someone you so strongly associated to as having a ‘parallel life’../..type thing...?...my best friend died in a motorbike accident when she was 16 yrs old ...and there are still times when I think...we’re there ‘something isn’t right things’ that I didn’t see at the time, didn’t realise...but that they were there..?...I helped her get ready that day she went out as it was a first date she was going on...and just things that we said, our conversations...?...so many times I’ve replayed them and they feel quite eerie...but for me, I think that’s just me/...my head and heart trying to make things make sense somehow...because no sense can ever be made with some things...I don’t think there were any ‘meanings’ or that I had any feelings that I could have stopped her from going out...but there are times when I question that and just stuff.../...and yeah I think it’s just that our minds can focus on things and give those things more meaning because our heart has been shocked and shaken so much...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote