Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

im on cycle 15 atm

of all the ones ive rewatched so far my ranking is....

1. Cycle 3 - this cycle just had everything, drama, friendship, messiness, and I love the authenticity of the earlier cycles, like everythings not polished and rehearsed like in the later cycles. The eps in Japan were hilarious, like the tea drinking challenge with Norelle.

2. Cycle 4 - pretty much a tie with cycle 3 really. This cycle was full of hilarious moments. The only thing that bugs me about this cycle is I feel like some of the eliminations seemed unfair. Brittany should've made final 3 for sure, especially instead of Keenyah who took maybe 1/2 good photos throughout the entire show.

3. Cycle 6 - so many big characters really made this cycle stand out, Danielle, Joanie, Furonda and obviously Jade. I loved the eps when the girls were in Thailand, they're probably some of the best in ANTM history. Danielle and Joanie were a great final 2 too.

4. Cycle 2 - always an underrated cycle. It had so many small great moments like Shandi having sex, Camille telling Tyra that Yoanna had an eating disorder and Janice was actually a decent judge for this cycle. Camille also gave us the first proper antm villain.

5. Cycle 8 - this was is pretty neck and neck between 7 and 8, but I put 8 above it because this cycle had bigger characters like Dionne, Natasha, Jaslene, Renee and the robbed Kathleen! Although I really hated Sarah the weasel, I loved some of the photoshoots from this cycle, like the ice cream topping or the high school stereotypes.

6. Cycle 7 - again, this cycle had some pretty good photoshoots, and I loved the overseas destination of Barcelona. The only issue I have with this cycle is I feel like half the girls didnt want to be there and that made ones who should've gone home earlier (Jaeda) get constantly pushed through.

7. Cycle 5 - A good cycle but tainted with a bad winner. The first time I truly think the wrong person won. Lisa was a star in this cycle, from the bubbles, to the nappy, to cousin it, she was just a huge mess but it was so good. Bre was also a great character until the granola thing and suddenly she turned all mean, I think the competition just got to her at that point. I couldn't cope with lezzie Kim trying to hit on the girls all the time.

8. Cycle 1 - SO messy looking back, but so iconic. The strange divide between christians vs non-christians was weirdly good viewing. Robyn being the head of the christians and Elyse being head of the non-christians. The set and challenges etc were so bad this cycle but it was the first so I can let that slide.

9. Cycle 16 - this cycle was the one that came out around the time I started to get bored of antm back in the day. Although it wasnt as bad as I remember, its still pretty apparent how different the newer ones were compared to the 'realness' of the older ones. Also Brittani wasnt as bad as I remember either, idk why I hated her so much

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 23-07-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote