View Single Post
Old 27-07-2019, 12:09 AM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Tales of Hollywood Democrat Pedophilia
(FACEBOOK CENSORED THIS STORY)

In 1984, Drew Barrymore has admitted, at age 9 on the set of Firestarter, she had mandated sex breaks imposed upon her in her trailer with members of the cast. Here is a photo of Drew lighting the cigarette of Author Stephen King at the film opening. Check out those looks.

You will find pedophilia universally among ALL OF HOLLYWOOD'S TRUMP HATERS INCLUDING STEPHEN KING. Their hate is a reaction to Trump's role in prosecuting the Mac Daddy supplier of Child sex to Hollywood, Democrat Icon Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Since being banned by Trump for assaulting a minor 18 years ago and having Trump press charges against him for breaking the law on Mar A Lago premises, Jeffrey Epstein has paid accomplices to publicly bash Trump in a variety of ways and means. Epstein is a psychotic pedophile and procurer of children who is partners with Bill and Hillary Clinton in his ventures. He's a sicko. He should be jailed for the rest of his life.

The primary male cast of Firestarter included: David Keith, George C Scott, Martin Sheen, and others. Assume the worst. I consider what they and staff did to young Drew, actual rape. She was well below the age of consent, age 9, and too young and impressionable to be put in such blighting situations, nor able to knowledgeably decide. It is this continuous rape of kids that is Hollywood's and the Democrats' most disgusting secret. Long ago, when I interviewed for the Mouseketeers, when I was male modeling, I had an experience from a male interviewer. Fortunately I was rescued. Unlike Drew, and other unfortunate children like Corey Haim.

2019 © Advances Media
Thx Jason Frank
Facebook didn't censor it, they probably removed the story because it's bull****. Drew Barrymore has never made any of the claims in that article and the article reads like a lunatic's fan fiction. Be more discerning of fake news and don't be part of the spread of it.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote