Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

10-6

Spoiler:

10. Molly Mae Hague

I found Molly Mae to be hilarious during her time in the show, from hiding behind the bush spying on Tommy and Maura to thinking Tommy had thrown her teddy off the bed because he didn’t love her and had picked a new girl when she came back from Casa Amor to plunging down the stairs<3 I think she fell victim to the audience’s fickle ways and although I found the jokes on Twitter funny, I think her being accused of only being there for the 50k is out of line when she will probably earn 50k a matter of weeks after leaving the villa regardless. I think she was a great big character to have and I think due to her age she just took the show a lot more seriously than she should have done, but then again she did have some moments which showed she didn’t actually care all that much, eg. Pretending to cry when Anna was leaving to fit in with Amber and Maura and saying she misses texting in the middle of Tommy pouring his heart out to her<3 I think she was a fabulous islander and I wish her plenty of success following the show!

9. Belle Hassan

I remember when the Casa Amor girls were announced expecting Belle to be one of the ones who only lasts like 4 days and then gets dumped after catching nobodies eye as the other five girls looked far more interesting and she looked like something we’d already seen ten times before, but she ended up outlasting all of them lmao. I thought she was a kindhearted scream and loved her relationship with Anton but thought it was hilarious how she turned into a young Gemma Collins when she was pissed off. Her screaming at Anton at the Island Club looked like something straight out of CBB17 lmao<3 She was honest and didn’t beat around the bush and always said what she thought and I think she’s actually slagging Molly-Mae off in the papers for voting her off the island which is a howl.

8. Yewande Biala

The ULTIMATE robbed legend. How the show let this queen slip between its fingers in week 3 just like they did with bloody Hayley and Rosie the year before is a travesty. And for Arabella? One of the worst islanders of the bloody series? Anyway I didn’t like Yewande much in the beginning until she started forming a strong connection with Michael and then seemingly found her Prince Charming when Danny walked into the villa despite her struggling with connection issues. This then resulted in one of the most hilarious moments of the series when she went and awkwardly SAT on Danny in the middle of his conversation with Arabella <3 I loved her connection with all of the girls and I think the reactions from all the islanders and the nation alike when she was dumped proved what she brought to the series. I was bloody fuming! However she’s last been seen ecstatically celebrating Amber’s win in a club so she technically won after all?

7. Chris Taylor

He is honestly one of my favourite male islanders the show has had. He was so unconventional for a male Love Island cast member with his towel turbans and flowery kimono<3 I found him very attractive too which of course helped the chick go up in my estimations. I thought he was a great character and I reckon he would have done a lot better and placed higher had he entered a lot earlier in the series, in the same vain as Francesca and Harley as well. His relationship with Harley was coming along nicely and I enjoyed watching the pair of them together and I wish the public had had longer to get to know them both before the couple vote offs.

6. Elma Pazar

People may pull their faces at Elma being so high when she actually had one of the shortest stints in the villa this year but I don’t care. I really loved watching this girl and remember thinking she would be the one who did well out of her and Maura when they entered. I thought her relationship with Anton had potential but unfortunately they just didn’t have enough time to get to know each other before there was a dumping twist and she may have survived if it wasn’t one person from each couple if Joe and Lucie had gone? Idk how that vote would have gone now as I have forgotten the public opinion at the time except that Joe was disliked. I think she was a cute Essex girlie made for reality TV and she’s proved popular despite her short stint with over 400K followers on Instagram from 5 days! Queen!

Last edited by Cal.; 30-07-2019 at 05:48 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote